- 10 cloves garlic, smashed (approx 1 whole bulb)
- 2 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated turmeric
- 1 litre (35 1/4 fl oz) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 litre (35 1/4 fl oz) water
- 500 g (17 1/2 oz) organic chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 2 bunches coriander, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml / 2 oz) mirin or rice wine (optional but delicious)
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
Natural Flu-fighting Tea Recipe Directions:
1. Combine the garlic, turmeric, ginger, stock, water and chicken into a large pot.
2. Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes over a low heat until chicken is cooked through and flavours have infused into the stock.
3. Add mirin, tamari and coriander just before serving.
4. Serve in large bowls and sip slowly. Enjoy.