- 3 cups of water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 slices (3mm thick) of fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- 1 pinch cayenne (start with this and add more to taste…the more you can handle the better)
- 1 ½ tbsp raw manuka honey (can add more or less to achieve desired sweetness)
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced (optional)
Natural Flu-fighting Tea Recipe Directions:
1. Add all ingredients (except honey) to a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling reduce heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes then rest for 5 minutes.
3. Add honey and stir, adding more if necessary.
4. Pour tea through a strainer and drink while warm.