- 175 g (1 ½ cups) organic rolled oats
- 60 g (1/2 cup) organic desiccated coconut
- 60 g (1/2 cup) chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
Natural Flu-fighting Tea Recipe Directions:
1. PREHEAT your oven to 160°C (320°F) fan-forced.
2. COMBINE oats, coconut and almonds into a food processor.
3. ADD oil, honey, vanilla and baking soda.
4. MIX well until just combined.
5. ADD the water and process again.
6. FORM into 20 small biscuits and place onto a lined baking tray.
7. FLATTEN down with enough room around each biscuit.
8. BAKE for 20 minutes until golden brown.
9. COOL completely before eating and enjoy.