This bowl of goodness is full to the brim with delicious, healthy ingredients. It is easy to make, and perfect for those lighter spring days.
- ¼ White cabbage, finely sliced
- ¼ Red cabbage, finely sliced
- Big handful of baby kale
- 340 g /12 ozs Biona Organic Brown rice, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 80 g /2.8 ozs diced dried apricots
- 80 g /2.8 ozs chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
Creamy Tahini Lemon Ginger Dressing:
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp agave
- In a small blender or food processor add the dressing ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer dressing to a small bowl and set in the fridge to chill.
- Next, using a large bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to combine. Enjoy!
This recipe is sourced from Biona Organic