This bowl is topped with Brazil nuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and cashews. Brazil nuts are the No. 1 food source on the planet for selenium and that selenium has been scientifically proven to lift mood and prevent depression. I hope you make this smoothie bowl and top it with healthy nuts. There are so many good benefits!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds ground
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup cashew milk adjust to the consistency you prefer
- 2 brazil nuts chopped
- cashew nuts
- sliced almonds
- pumpkin seeds
- Place bananas, blueberries, ground flax seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, avocado, and milk in blender.
- Begin at a slow speed then increase the speed.
- Adjust milk according to the thickness you prefer.
- Start out with 1/4 cup then add more milk if needed.
- Top with the brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds and cashews.
This recipe is sourced from Lisa Marshall