- 1/2 cup castile soap liquid
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 Tbsp Vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sweet almond oil or olive oil or jojoba oil (optional)
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- In a mason jar or recycled soap dispenser, add the water first (to prevent bubbles) then the liquid castile soap, followed by the oils.
- Shake the ingredients together.
- Shake the soap dispenser before using, then squirt a small amount on your hands as needed, rinsing with water.
This hand soap recipe is sourced from Live Simply