Vietnamese Coleslaw Salad
- 1 small carrot, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- ½ cup finely shredded green cabbage (wombok)
- ½ cup finely shredded red cabbage
- ½ small yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup coriander/cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Place carrot, cabbage, capsicum, sprouts, onion and coriander in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Whisk together lime juice and garlic and drizzle over the salad to serve.
- You can add tofu, egg, fish, chicken or meat to the salad.
- Serve with any protein you like