Orange Fennel and Almond Salad
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp almond oil
- 1 baby fennel bulb
- 1 large orange, segmented
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup of flaked almonds
- Place juice into a small saucepan and bring to the boil and boil until reduced to 1 Tbsp. Cool for 10 minutes and then combine with oil in a small jug.
- Reserve fennel tips from fennel and slice the remaining fennel thinly.
- Place fennel in a bowl with orange, spinach and nuts, toss to combine
- Serve salad drizzled with dressing and sprinkled with fennel tips.
- Serve with whatever fish you like.