- 150g Ricotta cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 60g olive oil
- 350g zucchini, grated
- 5 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 F. Grease a medium rectangular baking dish.
- Place cheese into a bowl,
- In a frying pan over medium heat add oil, saute the finely chopped onion
- Add the grated zucchini and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Add the zucchini and onion to the cheese
- Add eggs, salt and pepper, and parsley if using
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 40-50 mins or until set in the middle and golden brown.