- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves of garlic 2 teaspoons rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup honey
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F)
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated. Place chicken on a 9×13-inch (22.86×33.02cm) baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
3. Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 74 degrees C 165 degrees F (165 degrees F). Remove from the oven; immediately turn over chicken with tongs to coat the top with sauce.