- 300 g (10 1/5 oz) leek, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 4 shallots, diced
100 g (3 1/2 oz) spinach, washed and chopped
- pinch of sea salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 5 free range eggs
- 80 g (2 3/4 oz) Persian feta
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Saute the leek in a pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil over a low – medium heat until soft.
- Add the zucchini followed by the shallots and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the spinach then season with a little salt and white pepper.
- Throw in the parsley and remove from the heat.
- Arrange the green vegetables into a 20 cm pan/skillet. Or into individual lined muffin cups.
- Pour over the egg whites and mix through the vegetables gently.
- Add feta then pop into the hot oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until set and golden.
- Serve warm or cold.