Do you have Patients with histamine intolerance?
- Do you have patients that present with migraines and headaches during their cycle, particularly at ovulation and premenstrually?
- Do you have patients that present with severe period pain?
- Do you have patients that seem so allergic that they have trouble eating so many random things?
- Do you have patients that have diarrhea, stomach pain, bloating and relux like symptoms but you can’t seem to find a cause?
- Did you know that asthma, tightness in the chest and breathing issues may just be a histamine issue?
- Do you know the classic signs of histamine intolerance?
- Do you know that Low blood pressure is a sign of histamine intolerance yes or no.
- A patient is having palpitations randomly through the day and a rapid heart rate. Is this histamine intolerance or a cortisol issue?
- Did you know that the number one thing I do in clinical practice is assess for histamine intolerance.
If you are not looking for it you will not see it, so its vital that you can distinguish histamine intolerance with other issues. If you would like to know how to do this and what you need to address it then (click here to find out more) its free.