Would you like to better understand genetic susceptibility and patient health?
The Methylation and Genomics Institute is our online accreditation program for healthcare practitioners, medical doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists who want to create better health outcomes for their patients.
Segmented into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, the MTHFR Support Methylation and Genomics Institute is designed to support healthcare practitioners who are new to genomics through to those with prior experience who want to continue to build their skills.
Our interactive course content is designed to be both engaging and informative with learnings covering a wide variety of topics to help meet the complex demands of today’s healthcare practitioners.
Access to the Institute includes:
- A combination of both video and text based learnings, allowing you to choose your preferred learning style
- Hundreds of hours of presentations, webinars and video content – giving you details history, understanding and analysis of methylation and genomics so you can easily apply it in practice
- Access to case studies with detailed analysis, demonstrating how to apply your genomics knowledge clinically
- Live education sessions each month so you can engage, ask questions and get the support you need
- Access to our 4 part SNP series, detailing the genomic pathways that impact your patient’s health, lives and wellbeing.
- Handouts, downloads and reference information
- Access to our dedicated MTHFR Practitioner-only Facebook group
BONUS: We’ve also included access to our monthly deep dives! Explore health related topics such as COVID-19, detoxification, copper, histamine, oxalates, diet and much more!
Are you ready to become a Methylation and Genomics Institute Member?
The MTHFR Support Methylation and Genomics Institute is hosted by Carolyn Ledowsky. Carolyn is the founder of MTHFR Support Australia. She is a naturopath, herbalist and nutritionist who has a Bachelor of Herbal Medicine, Bachelor of Naturopathy, Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy and Diploma of Nutrition, also having studied courses in genetics at Duke University and The University of Maryland in the US. Read more about Carolyn here.