- 5 cups baby kale and baby spinach mix
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 lb. (.23 kg) uncooked prawns (shrimp)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon meat rub/seasoning ie: cajun, paprika,
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Cooking oil/fat of choice (I used coconut oil)
- Heat your cooking oil/fat in a frypan (skillet) over medium high heat. Add minced garlic and cleaned prawns. Season the prawns in the pan with the cumin, seasoning and chilli flakes (if using). Cook a few minutes on each side until opaque and pinky-peach in colour. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide baby kale and baby spinach mix between your bowls. Chop the cucumber and add it to the salad. Chop the avocado and coat with 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Add them to the salad as well. Finally, roughly chop the prawns into bite-sized pieces and add it to the salad.
- To create the dressing, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over salad as desired and serve.