This recipe is approved for diabetes, cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol, weigh loss, athletics, and optimum health.
- 1 cup organic cranberries
- 4 cups of filtered water, divided
- 4 dates or 2 Tbsp date paste or 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 red organic apples, sliced
- Juice of 2 organic lemons
- 1 Tsp Cardamom (optional)
- 1 sprig fresh organic mint or peppermint (optional)
- In a medium size pot combine the cranberries and 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat off and let cool.
- In a food processor blend the dates or date paste with lemon juice and remaining one cup of water.
- Transfer to a large glass container or jar and add sliced apples, and all the cranberries and water.
- Stir and add cardamom and mint leaves if desired