Blueberry, Chia + Banana Pancakes
Makes 6 pancakes
- 100 g (1 cup) almond meal (see notes on nut free and high protein option)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250 g – 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 2 organic eggs
- 125 g blueberries to serve
- Combine smashed banana and eggs.
- Add almond meal, linseed, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Fold in blueberries if using.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan over a low heat and add a little coconut, macadamia or olive oil.
- Spoon pancake batter into rounds onto the pan and flatten slightly with the back of your spoon.
- Cook over a very low heat. Take your time and don’t rush.
- Flip over and finish cooking.
- Serve and enjoy with natural or coconut yogurt
This recipe is sourced from one of our favourite sites The Healthy Chef