Stir-Fried Asian Greens (with chicken or fish)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped (take the seeds out if you don’t like it too spicy)
- 100g broccolini, chopped coarsely
- 100g asian broccoli, chopped coarsely
- 150g wombok, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp tamari
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 100g chicken or fish
- Heat oil in wok: stir-fry ginger, garlic and chilli until fragrant.
- Add vegetables, water, tamari and stir-fry until just tender.
- Serve with ½ cup of brown rice (optional) and top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds