- 2 cups coconut milk (or light coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup Flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or to taste) maple syrup or honey
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Low oxalate fruits (blueberries, apple, apricots, cherries, nectarines)
- For Blended/Smooth Version: Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. For Whole Flax seed Version: Blend all ingredients except flax seeds in a blender until smooth. Whisk in flax seeds.
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel. Stir or whisk a few times wi thin the first hour to help it gel evenly. I prefer to make this at night to have ready for a fast breakfast the next day. It is also great to make in the morning for a delicious pre-made dessert at night. Add fresh fruit and serve.
[thrive_text_block color=”light” headline=””]
Do you understand how Oxalates impact your patients’ health?
Do you have patients with hormone, joint and ligament issues?
This webinar gives you the knowledge to understand the causes, issues, and management of Oxalates.
[maxbutton id=”12″ url=”https://www.mthfrsupport.info/oxalateswebinar” text=”Purchase Your On-Demand Webinar ” window=”new” ]